Super Meals Diet – Genuine Meals For Real Advantages
Best foods with calcium
Calcium is the most important mineral that must be supplied to the human body. Its balanced intake leads to maintaining the health of bones and teeth. Of course, along with calcium, vitamin D is also necessary.
One of the always available and delicious options to supply the calcium needed by the body are seeds. The following options are considered the best types of seeds to meet the body’s need for calcium:
- Quinoa is one of the excellent sources of calcium. This type of seeds is sometimes classified as a cereal, but in fact, it is a special kind of seed. By consuming one cup of quinoa, 80 mg of calcium is delivered to the body. This amount is equivalent to 8% of the body’s daily calcium requirement.
- In addition to containing calcium, chia seeds help reduce blood pressure, reduce arthritis pain, and control weight. By consuming a tablespoon of it, 8% of the body’s daily need for calcium will be provided.
- Flaxseed is an excellent source of healthy fats along with calcium. By consuming one tablespoon of powdered flaxseed, 30 mg of calcium will be supplied to the body, which will provide about 3% of the daily calcium requirement.
- Dairy products; A rich source of calcium
dairy; A rich source of calcium
Dairy products are the most famous calcium-rich foods that provide the body with many vitamins and nutrients. Among the best options of dairy products to get calcium, the following can be mentioned:
- Low-fat or fat-free milk is one of the best. Since calcium is not present in milk fat, its calcium does not decrease when the milk is reduced in fat. Consuming a glass of milk a day provides 306 mg of calcium to the body. In fact, 31% of the body’s daily need for calcium will be provided.
- Cheese is an excellent option for providing calcium and protein needed by the body. Consuming a can of cheese matches, which is equivalent to about 36 grams, provides the body with 220 mg of calcium. This amount will provide 22% of the body’s daily need for calcium.
- Yogurt is one of the other useful dairy products, which is very suitable and delicious for providing calcium needed by the body. Consuming a glass of yogurt provides about 145 mg of calcium to the body. This amount provides 42% of the daily needs of the body.